Channel Sales Manager (Getvisibility)
Ireland, Munster, Cork
Role: Mid-level Channel Sales Manager - Getvisibility
Location: Ireland (HQ in Cork with offices in Dublin) 2 days in the office a week if you’re based near Cork/Dublin
Salary: 80K Euros base - OTE 75/25 split
Start Date: ASAP
Have you executed on your channel strategy and you’re itching to get back into the thick of it?
You’ve had a taste of start-ups; you love the variety, getting your hands dirty, having the space and freedom to act in order to have a real impact on the direction of the business.
When you join us, you’ll experience a rapidly growing company, you’ll join a greenfield environment.
You’ll not find any legacy issues here, you get to shape how we work with our partners/channels in EMEA/US.
You’ll report straight into Mark, our Founder. He’ll onboard you and then he’ll need you to act autonomously, all he asks is you are spot on with your proactive reporting/updates (well that in addition to recruiting great partners!).
We’re seeking a creative, organised, collaborative all-rounder Channel Sales Manager to manage our partner program at Getvisibility.
There will be travel involved, mainly in Europe with a couple of trips to the US in 2023.
A Deeper dive:
- You’ll recruit, onboard and train your partners; we already have a number of channel partners established in Europe and US, you’ll be key to expanding the portfolio as well as managing the existing relationships.
- Establish productive, professional relationships with your counterpart in your partner accounts.
- You’ll coordinate the involvement of your colleagues (support, service, and management resources), in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners’ expectations.
- You’ll meet assigned MRR/ARR targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
- In close collaboration with your partners, you’ll proactively lead a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- Sell through partner organizations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources.
- Manages potential channel conflict with other firm sales channels by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement.
- Leads solution development efforts that best address end- user needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and partner personnel.
- Ensures partner compliance with partner agreements
- You’ll join us with around 5+ years of relevant experience in channel sales
- Experience within the cybersecurity space, particularly within a startup and/or high growth organisation is essential
- Native/Bilingual or Full Professional Proficiency in English
- You have a high level of self-motivation, able to work autonomously in a dynamic environment on multiple complex projects
- You’re able to build relationships quickly and earn trust easily
- Strong time management and prioritisation skills
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal & written) and close attention to detail
- Excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Proven success working in a collaborative team environment
- Highly proficient written communication and editing skills, and ability to quickly learn and adopt the messaging and tone of our company
- Relevant third level degree and/or professional qualifications
Getvisibility is a leading AI based technology company whose mission is to find, understand and protect the world's unstructured data.
We only hire the best, the brightest and the most enthusiastic talent and are building a truly exceptional team.
Our team is diverse, innovative and is driven by curiosity and ambition to do better
Could you be our next hire?
For a confidential discussion, reach out in the following ways:
- Send me a Connection request on Linked In
- Send me an Inmail
- Or simply hit the apply button