Growth Equity - Internship
Netherlands, Noord-Holland, Amsterdam
Internship - Private Equity
Start Date: 1st November 2022
What awaits you
You'll get the chance to work alongside our growth equity team gaining first-hand experience in the who and why we invest in some of the brightest B2B SaaS tech companies in Europe.
Deep Dive into the Role:
- You will be assisting the partners and growth equity investment-team in the deal-flow processes up to the negotiations with potential portfolio companies
- You will take care of the valuation and analysis of potential investment cases as well as related market, industry and technology deep-dives
- You will proactively research and analyse market and industry trends to identify the best growth equity companies and management teams
- You will give operative support to portfolio companies in online marketing, company building, business development and sales
- You will create investment proposals and presentations for internal and external use
- Enrollment in a university program related to finance, business or engineering
- You'll have a deep understanding of digital business-models combined with the analytical skill-set for data-based evaluation
- You might already have a first experience in private-equity/venture capital, high-growth startups, or in other fast-paced environments within investment banking or strategy-consulting
- You're a humble team player
- You'll have an excellent command of English as well as Dutch or German and strong interpersonal and digital communication skills
- You are open to working from Amsterdam
Fortino Capital is a leading B2B software growth equity and venture capital investor with offices in Antwerp and Amsterdam, with a pan-European reach.
We partner with B2B software and tech entrepreneurs to make them grow with confidence, creating value for all stakeholders.