Growth Equity - Internship
Germany, Bayern, MunichGrowth/PE
Internship - Private Equity
Start Date: 1st November 2022
What awaits you
You will join Fortino at a time of significant growth. You'll be one of the first people to join our brand new office in Munich.
You'll get the chance to work alongside our growth equity team gaining first-hand experience in the who and why we invest in some of the brightest B2B SaaS tech companies in Europe.
Deep Dive into the Role:
- You will be assisting the partners and growth equity investment-team in the deal-flow processes up to the negotiations with potential portfolio companies
- You will take care of the valuation and analysis of potential investment cases as well as related market, industry and technology deep-dives
- You will proactively research and analyse market and industry trends to identify the best growth equity companies and management teams
- You will create investment proposals and presentations for internal and external use
- Enrollment in a university program related to finance, business or engineering
- You'll have a deep understanding of digital business-models combined with the analytical skill-set for data-based evaluation
- You might already have a first experience in private-equity/venture capital, high-growth startups, or in other fast-paced environments within investment banking or strategy-consulting
- You're a humble team player
- You'll have an excellent command of English as well as German and strong interpersonal and digital communication skills
- You are open to working from Munich
Fortino Capital is a leading B2B software growth equity and venture capital investor with offices in Antwerp and Amsterdam, with a pan-European reach.
We partner with B2B software and tech entrepreneurs to make them grow with confidence, creating value for all stakeholders.